PK Pest Management understands the sensitivity of some clients. Whether children, pets, pregnancy, allergies, or other circumstances. That is why we are proud to offer a low "Reduced Risk" chemical format that is conscience of such circumstances and is still effective in pest prevention. Reduced Risk is an EPA certification for chemicals with specific limits. These chemicals are tested and monitored to meet these strict limits. To Learn More Visit the EPA website.
Reduced Risk Meets:
- Low impact on human health
- Lower toxicity to non-target organisms (birds, fish, plants)
- Low potential for groundwater contamination
- Low pest resistance potential
- Compatibility with Integrated Pest Management (IPM) practices